FAQ's Adult Nursing
MR. GREGORY JAENICKE, PRINCIPAL
ANGELA HOLZER, SUPERVISOR
PATRICIA FASANO, COORDINATOR
School No. (718) 390-1800
Fax No: (718) 556-4800
Congratulations to the Class of 2023 90% pass rate on the NCLEX!
Basic Information for the Adult LPN Program
- The Curtis High School Practical Nursing Program is a two year program which begins in October and ends in June (exclusive of July and August). It provides preparation for NYS Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- The cost to the student is $15,000 for the 2 year period. At the beginning of each semester $3750 is due.
- The classes meet 3 times per week. Tuesdays and Thursday’s from 5:00pm to 8:30pm and on Saturdays from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- A passing grade on the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) exam is required for admission.
- You must submit a Completed Application along with a $80.00 Non Refundable Exam Fee.
- If you are accepted a $500.00 deposit is required to hold your spot.
- Please note that we are a private program and we are not affiliated with any financial aide facility.
Please contact Michele Nasca, Secretary, with any questions.
FOR DETAILS: www.curtishs.org