At our school-based health center, your child can receive the services listed below, regardless of immigration status. We accept all insurances and provide insurance assistance.
The way you access health care does not change, it just becomes easier:
- You continue to maintain your same insurance.
- You keep using your private doctor, with whom we will work to ensure your child gets the best care.
- You can keep seeing your child’s doctor as much as you need, no matter how much you use our center.
You can contact our doctors 24/7 whenever your child is ill by calling 718-764-2410
All information provided is kept confidential.
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Complete physical examinations
- Acute care
- Chronic care (diabetes, asthma, etc.)
- Behavioral health counseling and services
- Access to care 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTER CONSENT PACKET (ENGLISH)
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTER CONSENT PACKET (SPANISH)
Children's Aid Health Center Staff
General Telephone Number: (718) 764-2410
Rose Vergara, Director of School Based Programs
Maria Diaz, Nurse Practitioner
Kristen D’Agusta, Physician Assistant
Lelia Dumani, Medical Assistant
Destiny Feliciano, Medical Assistant.
Brandi Figueroa, Health Educator
Katherine Coughlin, Social Worker
Dawn Reagan, Social Worker
Tiffany Watson, Director of School Based Mental Health
SBHC Hours of Operation
Monday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM